PREPARE/ENRICH online self-training course for new facilitators
Become a certified PREPARE/ENRICH facilitator. The Online Self-Directed Training includes access to the content you need to become proficient in the use of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program. Learn to administer the inventories, interpret reports, and give feedback using skills building exercises.
PREPARE/ENRICH Online Self-Directed Training covers 12 comprehensive sections, including a Resource Guide outline (PDF), video instruction, and various video clips including role plays of PREPARE/ENRICH facilitators providing feedback to couples. Each section ends with a 5-item quiz based on the content covered.
With the Online Training, you'll receive*:
- 1 Complimentary Scoring
- Resource Guide - Training Outlines
- PREPARE/ENRICH Facilitator's Manual
- PREPARE/ENRICH Couple's Workbook
- Sample Facilitator's Report
- Sample Couple's Report
- Access to all training videos.
*All materials are provided in soft copy.
After completing the online training, you will be certified to use the PREPARE/ENRICH Program with both premarital and married couples.
Who may train to administer the inventories?
Persons working with couples (eg. marriage celebrants, educators, counsellors) who already have formal training as a -
- Social Worker
- Worker trained in another relevant human resource discipline
- Lay people, who also have training in the above areas, nominated by, approved by, and supervised by and accountable to leaders of the institution (eg. clergy, pastors, priests) within which they will work. We are prepared to train such individuals and couples but they need to be selected and nominated with care. Just because they are church members and have participated in a PREPARE/ENRICH program as part of their own preparation for marriage is not a sufficient qualification. It is important to consider their knowledge and skills.
Online Training is currently available in English only. PREPARE/ENRICH is available in English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Korean, Romanian, and Spanish.